Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
Saw this in a mag, posting here to not lose. Fantastic appetizer for a special dinner!
Make and share this Salmon Martinis recipe from Food.com.
- 113.39 g salmon fillets, 3/4 to 1-inch thick
- 1 medium avocado
- 0 small cucumber, halved, seeded and cut into spears
- 118.29 ml grape tomatoes, halved
- 118.29 ml escarole or 118.29 ml lettuce
- 29.58 ml lemon juice, fresh only
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- fresh ground pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly coat shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with fork. Remove from oven, cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove skin from salmon; discard. Break salmon in large chunks. Using a metal spatula, transfer salmon to plate. Chill 30 minutes. In martini glasses or small bowls arrange salmon, avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, and frisee. Combine lemon juice and olive oil; drizzle over salmon mixture. Season to taste with pepper. Cover; chill until serving time. Makes 2 servings.