1/2 Photos of Salmon Martini for 2 (Salad in a Glass)
Healthy and lighter fare that both looks great and is tasty as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 ounces salmon fillets, 3/4 to 1-inch thick
- 1/2 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 small cucumber, halved, seeded, and cut into spears
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved or 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup frisee or 1/2 cup escarole or 1/2 cup desired lettuce leaf
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Lightly coat shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- 3Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- 4Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with fork.
- 5Remove from oven, cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove skin from salmon; discard.
- 6Break salmon in large chunks.
- 7Using a metal spatula, transfer salmon to plate.
- 8Chill 30 minutes.
- 9In martini glasses or small bowls arrange salmon, avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, and frisee.
- 10Combine lemon juice and olive oil; drizzle over salmon mixture.
- 11Season to taste with pepper.
- 12Cover; chill until serving time.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Martini for 2 (Salad in a Glass)
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.2
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 45.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 13.0 g