Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Healthy and lighter fare that both looks great and is tasty as well.
Make and share this Salmon Martini for 2 (Salad in a Glass) recipe from Food.com.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 ounces salmon fillets, 3/4 to 1-inch thick
- 1⁄2 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 small cucumber, halved, seeded, and cut into spears
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes, halved or 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup frisee or 1⁄2 cup escarole or 1⁄2 cup desired lettuce leaf
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly coat shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with fork.
- Remove from oven, cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove skin from salmon; discard.
- Break salmon in large chunks.
- Using a metal spatula, transfer salmon to plate.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- In martini glasses or small bowls arrange salmon, avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, and frisee.
- Combine lemon juice and olive oil; drizzle over salmon mixture.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- Cover; chill until serving time.
This is quite simple and special. I cooked the salmon yesterday. I used half a roma tomato, romaine lettuce. I think it would be better to mix all the ingredients and then put in the martini glasses. Or finish with the salmon on top. Thanks Annacia. Made for Holiday tag.
This made a light supper tonight, thoroughly enjoyed! Thank you Annacia!