- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate 4 salmon steaks, in covered dish for 4-6 hours.
- Grill for 10 minutes per inch of steak thickness at thickest part.
- Turn halfway through cooking.
- Keep a close eye on steaks as the oil sometimes causes flames.
- If you choose it is helpful to make a foil boat to contain the fish in.