Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the ways my husband prepares salmon. He's hard to nail down, because he just cooks without a recipe. I got it this time, due to my excellent skills of observation. LOL I put "0" for cook time because that will depend on the fish, and, of course, the marinade isn't cooked.
- 15 -20 ounces gluten-free soy sauce (We use San-J Wheat-Free Tamari Soy Sauce)
- 1 (12 ounce) can 7-Up soda
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Stir all ingredients together; add salmon and cover.
- Marinate for 4 to 8 hours.
- Cook as is or sprinkle with BBQ rub, then cook.
- Works wonderfully on bone-in chicken thighs with a little warm pineapple slices on the side. Broiler OK.