Recipe by retiree09
Tried this the other night and it was very good. Prep time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by WiGal
Everything works well.We love salmon and will definitely be adding this to our rotation. Did not realize until it was too late that I forgot to reserve 1/2 cup for sauce. Served with recipe#450741 and recipe#444940. Made for my Spring PAC baby 2014.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash table blend seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dill weed, dried
- 16 ounces salmon fillets, skinned
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients well in bowl, till honey is well incorporated in marinade.
- Place salmon fillets in glass baking dish. Cover with all but 1/2 cup of the marinade. Cover and refrigerate no more than 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees. Place salmon in clean baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Discard marinade used on fish. Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, put remaining 1/2 cup reserved marinade in small saucepan and simmer on medium heat until reduced by half. Pour over plated salmon.
- This recipe can also be used for any firm fish.