Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was given this from a friend whose sister and brother-in-law have a fishing boat in Alaska. Amount is estimated, as I've never measured it.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 1⁄4 fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Italian parsley (flat-leaf parsley, not cilantro)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- salmon steaks or fillets
- Combine all ingredients.
- Marinate salmon fillet or steaks for at least 1 and up to 8 hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally. Salmon can then be broiled, grilled, or baked as desired.
The salmon fillet was in the marinade for at least 1 hour. I used lime juice. I omitted the fresh thyme cause I didn't have it. I baked it at 350 F. It came out with full of flavors. Thanks Halcyon Eve :) Made for Holiday tag