Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I really like this salad and it's very easy to make.
- 1 (7 ounce) package shell macaroni, cooked rinsed, and drained (3 cups cooked)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) canned salmon, drained and flaked
- 3⁄4 cup celery (finely chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pimiento
- 4 teaspoons chicken bouillon (I use Watkins)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well. Cover, chill thoroughly. Stir before serving.