Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Always looking for something different for lunch; untried.
- 1 (6 ounce) can boneless skinless salmon, not drained
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350°; lightly grease a 6-cup muffin tin.
- Add all the ingredients (yes, the salmon with juice); puree until well blended.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin, dividing evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden; serve warm.
Wow! What a fantastic and interesting taste. I had a 12 1/2 cup tin so I baked 20 minutes instead, and they turned out great. The texture was almost like a soft angelfood cake. There was also a mild and pleasent aftertaste. I can't thank you enough for this.