Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a variation of a recipe I saw before I discovered Zaar on Allrecipes. DH and I both like it and Molly (cocker spaniel) loves what is left.
- 3 (7 1/2 ounce) cans pink salmon, drained
- 4 cups long grain and wild rice blend, cooked
- 2 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, eggs, peas, parmesan cheese, and 1 1/2 cups cheddar in a bowl.
- Remove bones from salmon. Mix with rice and celery and put into greased covered casserole dish. Mix all other ingredients with rice mixture. Put remaining 1/2 cup cheddar over top. Bake at 325 for 45-60 minutes.