Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
this makes a nice quick midweek meal
- 1 (16 ounce) can red salmon, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cucumber salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cucumber
- Combine all ingredients and pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350* for 1 hour.
- slice and serve with cucmber dressing.
- CUCUMBER DRESSING.
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Haven't tried this recipe yet as I think it would work cold, has anyone tried it as a cold dish? Has the the 'chef'? Sounds great though but I live in a HOT country, prefer cold menu irems...!!