Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
You can make a loaf or little "pattycakes". Both are good and easy to make. Serve a cream sauce with peas at the table to put over the top.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can salmon
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs (scant)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄2 green pepper (finely chopped (optional)
- Soak the breadcrumbs in the milk for a short time.
- Mix all the rest of the ingredients well.
- Form into a loaf, put in a loaf pan, or make patties and fry in a little butter.
- Bake 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes.