Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a good way to serve salmon. Its quick, easy and tasty. I serve it with macaroni and cheese, a green salad and peas or broccoli.
- 1 (1 large) can salmon, picked of bones
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- Mix together all of the above ingredients and shape into a loaf like you would a meatloaf.
- Place into a lightly greased baking dish and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
Made this the first time last Spring and have made it several times since as my family really likes it. Easy as well as delicious. Made Lemon Caper sauce #43888 to serve over it. Very tasty. Thanks, TJ
This was easy and I used Italian seasoned breadcrumbs. It smelled wonderful while cooking but I was not impressed with the texture or for that matter the taste, however, hubby really liked it but I don't imagine I will make it again.