Top Review by kaemurphy
Just wanted to say this is the best salmon loaf I've found. I made it as written except I used bread crumbs from a can. I make a white sauce with peas to go with this, it's is definitely in the dinner rotation.
- 2 (1 lb) cans red salmon
- 6 slices white bread, fresh, shredded
- 2 eggs, well-beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons parsley, snipped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 C).
- Flake salmon in large bowl; remove bones Combine remaining ingredients with salmon.
- Turn the salmon mixture into a greased 1 1/2-qt. (1.5-liter) casserole dish.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until firm in the center. Serve hot.