Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I have tweaked this recipe to make it 4 Weight Watcher points per serving. It was devised by a nutritionist a number of years ago.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flaked salmon
- 1⁄2 cup cracker crumb
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated skim milk
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 pimento pepper, chopped
- Mix all ingredients only until blended.
- Pour into bread pan sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes, or until firm to touch.
Very good. I made this for my parents dinner. They really enjoyed this. I think when I make this again, I will add 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Made for 2009 Spring PAC