This delicious recipe is one I got from my brother-in-law. It's simple to make and a family favorite. I'm always asked for the recipe when it's served at gatherings! One recipe makes either one 9X9 or round pan, or three small loaf pans.
My Private Note
mini lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 ounce) package smoked gouda cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 pint cooked salmon (or two packages Bumblebee salmon, found near the tuna in the grocery store)
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3 drops liquid smoke (optional)
- 1Stack the following layers in small loaf pans:.
- 2Layer one: Finely grate one 7 oz. pkg. smoked gouda cheese. Divide between the three loaf pans, or spread evenly into one 9X9 or round pan.
- 3Layer two: Stir together one 8 oz. pkg. softened cream cheese and a small amount of milk until lumps disappear. Spread over the cheese (a bit challenging).
- 4Layer three: Combine 1 pint cooked salmon, green onions, lemon juice, garlic salt, mayonnaise, Tabasco, Liquid Smoke. Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- 5Chill. Then invert to serve with crackers.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Layered Dip
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.4
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 41.7 mg
- Sodium 244.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: