Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I invented this tonight on a whim and was really happy with it. I served it on a bed of yellow rice and that made for a nice colour combination on the plate. It isn't that bad for the diet either as most of the fat in it is the good kind.
- 4 phyllo pastry sheets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons korma paste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Divide sheets of phyllo pastry into two stacks of two sheets each on top of each other.
- Brush each stack of phyllo with a bit of olive oil.
- Place one salmon fillet on each of the phyllo sheets so that they about half a fillet's length away from the end of the pastry sheets.
- Smear one tablespoon of korma paste onto the top of each salmon fillet.
- Fold the end of the phyllo sheet that is nearest the salmon over to cover the fish and tuck the sides in and then roll up.
- Put onto a lined baking tray and brush tops of rollups with remaining olive oil.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden and crisped up.