Recipe by bigherbncv
Got this from a can of Bumble Bee Salmon. Have not tried it yet but it looks good. I'll be trying it tonight.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) canbumble bee pink salmon
- 2 eggs, hard boiled & peeled
- 3 cups cooked rice (I like instant)
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain Salmon.
- Slice eggs in half, remove yolks & set aside.
- Coarsely chop egg whites.
- Combine rice, cheese, bouillon cube, water and pepper in medium saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until cheese melts.
- Break Salmon into chunks.
- Stir into rice mixture w/egg whites until mixed and heated through.
- Spoon into serving dish.
- Sieve eggs yolks over mixture.
- If desired garnish w/lemon slices & parsley.