Recipe by Misspudding
A spicy and fresh marinade to compliment some wonderful salmon! From the Frontier Natural Foods webpage.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth, adding a little water if necessary.
- Add next 3 ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture to a shallow dish. Add fish fillets and toss to coat well. Cover and marinate 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Spread enough marinade to cover bottom of a large, heavy nonstick skillet. Add fish fillets to skillet. Spread remaining marinade over fish fillets.
- Cover skillet tightly and cook over medium low heat 15 minutes until fish is opaque throughout.