Recipe by shygirl
My dear old Auntie Gloria taught me this recipe. This comforting soup is good on a cold rainy day. May you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 2 salmon heads, halved
- 44.37 ml olive oil, divided
- 2 piece tofu, cubed
- 1 piece fresh ginger, julienned (thumbsize)
- 946.36 ml water
- 1-2 chicken bouillon cube
- 118.29 ml button mushroom, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 29.58 ml knorr seasoning, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry tofu till browned an a little oil, set aside.
- Saute ginger in a little oil till fragrant, add the red bell pepper .
- Stir fry till fragrant then add in salmon head.
- When cooked, pour in water and the chicken cubes.
- Let simmer and put in the cooked tofu and button mushrooms.
- Flavor with knorr seasoning.
- Correct to taste if desired.
- Serve with rice.