Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My dear old Auntie Gloria taught me this recipe. This comforting soup is good on a cold rainy day. May you enjoy it as much as we do.
- Fry tofu till browned an a little oil, set aside.
- Saute ginger in a little oil till fragrant, add the red bell pepper .
- Stir fry till fragrant then add in salmon head.
- When cooked, pour in water and the chicken cubes.
- Let simmer and put in the cooked tofu and button mushrooms.
- Flavor with knorr seasoning.
- Correct to taste if desired.
- Serve with rice.