My dear old Auntie Gloria taught me this recipe. This comforting soup is good on a cold rainy day. May you enjoy it as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry tofu till browned an a little oil, set aside.
- 2Saute ginger in a little oil till fragrant, add the red bell pepper .
- 3Stir fry till fragrant then add in salmon head.
- 4When cooked, pour in water and the chicken cubes.
- 5Let simmer and put in the cooked tofu and button mushrooms.
- 6Flavor with knorr seasoning.
- 7Correct to taste if desired.
- 8Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Head Soup
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.5
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 196.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: