Recipe by Geema
This great recipe works for brunch with a poached egg on top, or makes a wonderful, easy fish supper served with your favorite green vegetable.
Top Review by Latchy
This is a really easy recipe to do and is very tasty, I did make it twice and the second time I mashed the potato a litle bit and started getting a crust on the bottom, and made a dint in the mixture and put the eggs into the mixture with a lid on top until the eggs were cooked. Lazy cook who does not like to use more dishes than needed.
- 1 can red salmon, drained and flaked
- 2 cups chopped peeled red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove and discard skin and bones from salmon; flake with a fork and set aside.
- Sauté potatoes in margarine 12 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Add scallions to skillet and sauté 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Add the salmon to the skillet, mixing it carefully into the potatoes.
- Cook over medium heat, without stirring again, until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with a poached egg on top if you like.