Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this recipe from a place I stayed in Alaska quite a few years ago. The chef was accommodating in giving it to me, but as you can see - no measurements. You get to "guess-and-by-gosh" it, or adjust for taste. Hope you enjoy it.
- Grease baking pan.
- Layer fish with onions and sliced tomatoes.
- Spread sauce over top of fish (cover thoroughly).
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 1/2 hour or so at 350 (until the contents simmer).
- Sprinkle mozzarella on top.
- Broil until cheese melts.