- 4 (6 ounce) salmon steaks
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 2 cups hollandaise sauce
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup creole mustard
- 8 ounces boiled small shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to 375-400 degrees.
- Sprikle the salmon with salt and pepper.
- grill until firm and flaky, about 3-6 minutes depending on the thickness.
- Remove and set aside in a oven proof dish.
- Blanch grated carrot in boiling waterfor 1 minute remove with a slottedspoon and drain.
- In a medium bowl combine hollinaise and Creole mustard.
- Stir well, fold in the carrots and shrimp into the sauce.
- Pour sauce over salmon and heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve right away.