Recipe by Nadia Melkowits
Healthy and mouth watering recipe. If you prefer you can saute the onions before you top the burgers.
- 2 lbs salmon fillets, skinned and finely chopped
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 avocados (sliced)
- 1 red onion
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Lightly coat a grill pan or skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Grill or cook patties, 5 minutes per side, or until desired degree of doneness.
- Top burgers with avocado and red onion slices.