La Dilettante's Note:
When we grill out, we always end up with too much salmon! This is a tasty way to use up a leftover fillet (and any bits of baked potato), and makes for a nice change from eggs at breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute' onion in butter until soft; set aside.
- 2Place bread slices in single layer in 9" x 9" baking dish.
- 3Spread goat cheese on bread.
- 4Crumble salmon onto bread, top with chopped cooked potato and onion.
- 5Beat eggs and cream together, add seasonings.
- 6Pour egg mixture over all, cover, and put in refrigerator overnight (or at least 2 hours).
- 7Bake at 350 until puffed and browned, about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Goat Cheese Breakfast Strata
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 201.5 mg
- Sodium 166.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 16.7 g