Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very tasty recipe and can be used with leftover Salmon. You can serve it with crackers for a snack and my husband likes to eat it as a salad with lettuce and tomatoes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijonnaise mustard
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 6 -10 ounces of grilled salmon
- Combine all the ingredients except Salmon in a bowl.
- Cover and let set to marinate overnight.
- About 2 hours before you serve, crumble the Salmon into the bowl.