From Asda magazine June 10, free on slimming world if you use milk out of milk allowance
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to has mark 4, grease a round ovenproof dish about 4 cm deep with low fat cooking spray, simmer potatoes for 10 minutes, adding the peas for the last 3 minutes.
- 2Fry the spring onions in low fat cooking spray for 2-3 minutes until softened
- 3Beat the eggs and milk and stir in the potatoes onion and salmon season.
- 4Pour into dish and cook in oven for 35 minutes until just set.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Frittata (Slimming World Friendly)
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 431.3 mg
- Sodium 515.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 26.2 g