Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Asda magazine June 10, free on slimming world if you use milk out of milk allowance
- low-fat cooking spray
- 400 g new potatoes (cut into thick slices)
- 300 g frozen peas
- 3 onions
- 8 large free range eggs (beaten)
- 4 tablespoons skim milk
- 140 g smoked salmon (cut into wide strips)
- Preheat oven to has mark 4, grease a round ovenproof dish about 4 cm deep with low fat cooking spray, simmer potatoes for 10 minutes, adding the peas for the last 3 minutes.
- Fry the spring onions in low fat cooking spray for 2-3 minutes until softened
- Beat the eggs and milk and stir in the potatoes onion and salmon season.
- Pour into dish and cook in oven for 35 minutes until just set.