Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple supper with great ingredients. Easy cooking.
Make and share this Salmon Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 lb potato (peeled and cubed)
- 400 g red salmon
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 pint milk
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan; fry onion and green pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes by boiling until soft. Put the potatoes on to boil 10 minutes before starting the onions.
- Drain and add to onion and pepper mixture.
- Open tin salmon, remove any skin or bones, and flake the fish.
- Add salmon to pan.
- Beat the eggs and milk together. Add salt and pepper to this mixture.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan.
- Gently cook for 10 minutes.
- Brown top side under a very hot oven for 3 to 4 minutes.