This Fried Rice is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor.
Make and share this Salmon Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Heat olive oil in 8" skillet over medium high heat.
- Add onion and carrots saute until softened.
- Add green & red bell Peppers,salmon and cook for another 1 minutes.
- Add rice, tossing to mix well; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- add seasoned salt ,Taste the mixture and season more or not.
This is a simple, healthy, and tasty meal! I added garlic, used brown rice, and seasoned the salmon before mixing it in with everything else. I made a little extra since it was hard to find only 6oz of salmon and we have plenty of leftovers to enjoy later. Thanks for the recipe!