Recipe by Jezagerm
I tend to stay clear of cooking fish - (read: dry and rubbery overcooked grossness) - but I am on a diet and there is only so much chicken a person can eat! This recipe is delicious, easy, and I actually made myself proud!
- 255.14 g salmon fillets
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 onion
- 709.77 ml sliced mushrooms
- 4.92 ml garlic
- 1 avocado
- 4.92 ml Mrs Dash's extra spicy seasoning
- 4.92 ml Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut up onion, peppers, mushroom and garlic, and place in a pan with a little olive oil. Cook on medium until soft, and season with Mrs Dash Chicken Seasoning.
- Rub a little olive oil in a pan / cast iron skillet and heat to high heat. Season the salmon with Mrs Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning, and place in pan skin side down. Cook for 3 - 4 minutes until skin is crispy.
- Flip fish over and transfer pan to oven.
- Cook for 8 minutes.
- Serve fish on top of grilled veggies, with sliced avocado along side.