I tend to stay clear of cooking fish - (read: dry and rubbery overcooked grossness) - but I am on a diet and there is only so much chicken a person can eat! This recipe is delicious, easy, and I actually made myself proud!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Cut up onion, peppers, mushroom and garlic, and place in a pan with a little olive oil. Cook on medium until soft, and season with Mrs Dash Chicken Seasoning.
- 3Rub a little olive oil in a pan / cast iron skillet and heat to high heat. Season the salmon with Mrs Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning, and place in pan skin side down. Cook for 3 - 4 minutes until skin is crispy.
- 4Flip fish over and transfer pan to oven.
- 5Cook for 8 minutes.
- 6Serve fish on top of grilled veggies, with sliced avocado along side.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon for Those Who Don't Cook Fish!
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.4
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 110.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mrs Dash's extra spicy seasoning