Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
Want to impress your dinner guests not only with taste but your flair in the kitchen? Serve with wild rice, a caesar salad and a bottle of chardonnay and they may be back the next night!!!
- Cut a pocket in each salmon filet.
- Saute green onions, mushrooms and spinach quickly in butter.
- Add brandy and flame (here is where you impress your guests) and remove from heat.
- Stuff each filet with the saute mixture.
- Place stuffed filets in a baking pan and season to taste with salt and pepper and add the wine.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 14 minutes depending on thickness of the salmon.