Martini Guy's Note:
Want to impress your dinner guests not only with taste but your flair in the kitchen? Serve with wild rice, a caesar salad and a bottle of chardonnay and they may be back the next night!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a pocket in each salmon filet.
- 2Saute green onions, mushrooms and spinach quickly in butter.
- 3Add brandy and flame (here is where you impress your guests) and remove from heat.
- 4Stuff each filet with the saute mixture.
- 5Place stuffed filets in a baking pan and season to taste with salt and pepper and add the wine.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 14 minutes depending on thickness of the salmon.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.2
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 208.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 46.7 g