A healthy and easy flatbread that only takes a few minutes to make and is perfect for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or as a snack or appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 inches flour tortillas, Whole Wheat if possible
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 plum tomato, Thinly Sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/8 red onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cucumber, Finely Minced
- 1 teaspoon dill, Finely Chopped
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 teaspoon chives, Finely Chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1Turn on broiler (or grill) to high.
- 2Brush tortilla on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Broil or grill the tortilla for about 5 minutes, flipping occasionally, until the tortilla gets slightly golden and crispy.
- 3While the tortilla is cooking, mix sour cream, yogurt, cucumbers and dill to make a simple dill sauce. Add more dill to taste.
- 4Once the tortilla is finished cooking, remove it and spread the dill sauce all over one side. Layer Smoked Salmon on top followed by Tomato, Onions, and Capers.
- 5Finish with a squeeze of lemon juice, chopped chives, salt, and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Flatbread
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.5
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 3373.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 16.7 g