Recipe by sbstern
A healthy and easy flatbread that only takes a few minutes to make and is perfect for breakfast, lunch, brunch, or as a snack or appetizer.
- 7 inches flour tortillas, Whole Wheat if possible
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 plum tomato, Thinly Sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1⁄8 red onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cucumber, Finely Minced
- 1 teaspoon dill, Finely Chopped
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 teaspoon chives, Finely Chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn on broiler (or grill) to high.
- Brush tortilla on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Broil or grill the tortilla for about 5 minutes, flipping occasionally, until the tortilla gets slightly golden and crispy.
- While the tortilla is cooking, mix sour cream, yogurt, cucumbers and dill to make a simple dill sauce. Add more dill to taste.
- Once the tortilla is finished cooking, remove it and spread the dill sauce all over one side. Layer Smoked Salmon on top followed by Tomato, Onions, and Capers.
- Finish with a squeeze of lemon juice, chopped chives, salt, and pepper to taste.