Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Many health conscious people have added wild salmon to there diets, and the nutritional information speaks for itself. Read about the benefits that natural run Alaskan wild salmon contain, including the recorded levels of Omega 3 oils, the heart healthy wonder found in high concentration inside Alaskan King Salmon.
- alaska salmon steaks or fillets, thawed if necessary
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes (or more to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄8 salt
- Place salmon steaks or fillets in a glass dish. Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over salmon. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator 4-6 hours. Remove salmon from marinade and place on a well-oiled grill 5 inches from coals.
- Grill for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at the thickest part, or until fish just flakes when tested with a fork. Turn halfway through cooking.