Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Mr. Food who received it from chef Carmine Sprio of Carmine's Restaurant.
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 1⁄4 cup finely crushed butter flavored cracker
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pistachio nut
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 lb salmon fillet, skin removed and cut into fingers (strips)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine the cereal, crackers, and nuts; mix well.
- Lightly coat the salmon fingers with nonstick cooking spray then dip in the cereal mixture, coating completely.
- Place on the baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.