Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Mr. Food who received it from chef Carmine Sprio of Carmine's Restaurant.
Make and share this Salmon Fingers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine the cereal, crackers, and nuts; mix well.
- Lightly coat the salmon fingers with nonstick cooking spray then dip in the cereal mixture, coating completely.
- Place on the baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.