Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From All You magazine, Movember 2008. Recipe calls for baked potato chips but if you want to sin, try the salt and vinegar flavored chips.
- 3⁄4 cup crushed baked potato chips
- 1⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 4 salmon fillets, 6-ounce each
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Place an oven rack in the top position, close to broiler. Place a second rack in position immediately below. Set broiler on high.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Combine crushed chips, breadcrumbs and dill in a small bowl.
- Place slamon fillets on baking sheet. Brush with oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Broil on upper rack until surface browns, 7-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread mustard over fish. Spoon potato chip mixture onto fillets; press into fish with the back of a spoon.
- Return pan to lower position and broil until crust is golden, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.