Recipe by Expat in Holland
This recipe came from Southern Living. It is a tasty quick recipe for salmon. Those who like pecans will like this topping.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped semi fine
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- lemon slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon fillets, in a single layer, in a greased baking pan. Sprinkle each fillet with salt and pepper.
- In cup combine dijon, butter and honey. Brush mixture on top of each salmon fillet.
- In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, pecans and parsley. Mix well. Spoon mixture evenly on top of each fillet.
- Bake in preheated 450 degree oven, for 10minutes.
- Garnish with lemon slices.