Top Review by Cher Jewhurst
Excellent salmon recipe, Dancer! Thank you! I made it exactly how the recipe states and it turned out wonderful. I don't even like fish much but I did enjoy this salmon. I served it with Lemony Rice Pilaf #16512 and steamed green beans. What a great meal! Hubby loved it too. Thanks again!
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- ground pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skin removed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut 4 square pieces of parchment paper or foil.
- and coat each with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine the garlic, tomatoes, onions, oil, lemon rind, dill, parsley and capers.
- Season with the salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Place each fillet on the prepared parchment paper or foil.
- Top with equal amounts of tomato mixture.
- For each packet, bring 2 opposite edges of paper or foil together over the top of the fish and fold over several times.
- Twist each of the open ends to close the packet and make a tight seal.
- Place the packages on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes for every 1 inch of thickness of fish, or until the center portion of the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.