Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was copied a long time ago out of a book. Unfortunately I do not know the title any more. This dish very deliceous.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 cm fresh ginger, grated finely
- 20 g butter
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 8 baby bok choy, halved
- 1⁄3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped incl. the roots
- Rub garlic & ginger on salmon.
- cook in butter and oil.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Add baby bok choy, smeet chili sauce, lime juice and rind.
- Saute bok choy for a few minutes until it is to your liking.
- Add salmon fillets and coriander and heat through.