Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Kosher-parve/gluten free/just plain delicious
- 4 salmon fillets, 3/4 inch thick
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 4.92 ml instant bouillon granules, Osem chicken seasoning mix
- 118.29 ml water
- 59.16 ml instant potato flakes
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml rice milk
- 9.85 ml dill weed, dried and fresh sprigs
- 59.14 ml capers, green
- 2.46 ml sea salt
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish
- Arrange salmon steaks in a baking dish. Top with onion, bouillon, seasonings mixed in water and 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Bake on 375 for 10-15 minutes, fish should be med-rare and flakey. DO NOT OVERCOOK. Drain excess liquid off and save.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Dill sauce preparation: combine remaining lemon juice, rice milk, dry dill, salt, and excess poaching liquid in a glass bowl - mix well with a fork.
- Microwave on high until mixture thickens. Beat lightly.
- Pour lemon dill sauce over fish to serve. Sprinkle with capers.
- Garnish with lemon slices and a sprig of fresh dill. Serve alone or over a bed of brown rice.