Kosher-parve/gluten free/just plain delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 salmon fillets, 3/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon instant bouillon granules, Osem chicken seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons instant potato flakes
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup rice milk
- 2 teaspoons dill weed, dried and fresh sprigs
- 1/4 cup capers, green
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish
- 1Arrange salmon steaks in a baking dish. Top with onion, bouillon, seasonings mixed in water and 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Bake on 375 for 10-15 minutes, fish should be med-rare and flakey. DO NOT OVERCOOK. Drain excess liquid off and save.
- 2Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Dill sauce preparation: combine remaining lemon juice, rice milk, dry dill, salt, and excess poaching liquid in a glass bowl - mix well with a fork.
- 4Microwave on high until mixture thickens. Beat lightly.
- 5Pour lemon dill sauce over fish to serve. Sprinkle with capers.
- 6Garnish with lemon slices and a sprig of fresh dill. Serve alone or over a bed of brown rice.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Fillets W/Lemon-Dill Sauce/Capers
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.7
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 790.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 66.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant bouillon granules