Recipe by PumpKIM
From the "Galloping Gourmet's New Way to Cook Book"
Top Review by FLKeysJen
Restaurant quality flavor! Since I was just making one serving, I cheated and used the microwave for the sauce and the toaster oven for the fish--easy and tasty. My 4 oz fillet cooked in 15 minutes. Capers and salmon always work so well together. Next time I'll use olive oil instead of butter, to make it a little healthier.
- 2 -6 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees Farenheit.
- Brush salmon with oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- In a 9-in metal baking pan, combine the butter, scallions and garlic.
- Reduce oven heat to 425.
- Cook the scallion mixture for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and capers and cook for 3 minutes.
- Top mixture with salmon and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Spoon sauce on a serving plate and top with fish.