1/1 Photo of Salmon Fillets in Tomato Caper Sauce
From the "Galloping Gourmet's New Way to Cook Book"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees Farenheit.
- 2Brush salmon with oil.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Set aside.
- 5In a 9-in metal baking pan, combine the butter, scallions and garlic.
- 6Reduce oven heat to 425.
- 7Cook the scallion mixture for 5 minutes.
- 8Stir in the tomatoes and capers and cook for 3 minutes.
- 9Top mixture with salmon and cook for another 20 minutes.
- 10Spoon sauce on a serving plate and top with fish.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Fillets in Tomato Caper Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 472.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: