From the "Galloping Gourmet's New Way to Cook Book"
Make and share this Salmon Fillets in Tomato Caper Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees Farenheit.
- Brush salmon with oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- In a 9-in metal baking pan, combine the butter, scallions and garlic.
- Reduce oven heat to 425.
- Cook the scallion mixture for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and capers and cook for 3 minutes.
- Top mixture with salmon and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Spoon sauce on a serving plate and top with fish.