1/9 Photos of Salmon Fillets Bathed in Garlic
This is a recipe from the Diabetic Cookbook. It is easy and can be so elegant depending on the presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- 3Sprinkle both sides of fillet with salt and black pepper; set aside.
- 4Combine the parsley, broth, wine, oil, garlic and red pepper.
- 5Place the fish, flat sides down, in a single layer in a 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
- 6Pour parsley mixture over fish.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 12 minutes or just until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Fillets Bathed in Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 91.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 23.8 g