Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
You just can't imagine how good this is, and how easy it is to make. Sure to be one of your favorites!
- 340.19 g salmon fillet, cut in half
- 4.92 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- white pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the filets skin-side down in a baking dish.
- Squeeze the lemon over and lightly sprinkle with salt and white pepper, then sprinkle the dill over the filets and let set for fifteen minutes.
- Spread the mayonnaise evenly over the entire surface.
- Place on a high shelf in the oven, just under the broiler element, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes for each inch of thickness.
- Turn on the broiler for a few minutes, just until the mayonnaise starts to brown.
For someone who's not fond of fish, I had seconds. My DH wasn't as thrilled, but he's even less of a fish eater than I am. It had great flavor and was fall-apart tender. Yummy.
This recipe is outstanding!!!!
SOOOO easy and delicious - what more do you want????
Have printed it and it's in my 'keepers' folder.
My Gosh, this sure is good. I used dry dill weed instead of fresh. I just had a small fillet of salmon so it didn't take very long to make and the mayo got brown within 5 minutes of baking so I had to put it on the bottom shelf to finish cooking. I used a toaster oven so that maybe cooked a little faster than the oven would have. I'll make this often and maybe even try it out on some other type of fish. Thanks for sharing this recipe with us.