Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Salmon is one of the healthiest Fish you can eat. Stuff it and it is even more delicious.
Make and share this Salmon Fillet With Shrimp and Crab Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets, about 4 fillets
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, flaked and drained
- 8 ounces shrimp, chopped
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, low-fat
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix crab and shrimp in a small bowl, add cream cheese and mayo and stir. Fold in dill weed and chopped onion.
- Lay out salmon fillet. Pat dry with a paper towel and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- If the salmon is thick enough to cut a pocket into fillet then cut a pocket to place your stuffing. If it is a thin fillet, you place the stuffing in the middle and roll the fillet closed.
- Stuff equal amounts into each salmon fillet. Wrap tight with aluminum foil.
- Place in a coated baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your desire.
Very good! I changed the recipe some to suit my family. I used less cream cheese and added cheddar cheese, probably about a 1/4 cup. I also added garlic and basil. I wrapped it in parchment paper since I don't like using foil. It came out so moist and good. Thanks!