Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is baked in a foil packet which makes for an easy clean up :) Adapted From Food For Thought, Favorite Recipes of Morristown-Beard School. Recipe makes 2 but you can adjust for more or less.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Tear off a large sheet of foil for each salmon fillet.
- Grease foil with butter and place fish on foil.
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Mix shallots and diced tomatoes together and spread evenly on fish.
- Scatter parsley leaves on top.
- Fold foil around fish and set foil packet on a cookie sheet,.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.