Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is baked in a foil packet which makes for an easy clean up :) Adapted From Food For Thought, Favorite Recipes of Morristown-Beard School. Recipe makes 2 but you can adjust for more or less.
- 2 salmon fillets, skinless, boneless
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, finely diced
- fresh flat leaf parsley, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Tear off a large sheet of foil for each salmon fillet.
- Grease foil with butter and place fish on foil.
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Mix shallots and diced tomatoes together and spread evenly on fish.
- Scatter parsley leaves on top.
- Fold foil around fish and set foil packet on a cookie sheet,.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.