Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've got a Dh who loves this open-faced sandwich. Chances are you know a guy who'd like it, too. Grilled salmon is served on sourdough with mustard sauce and arugula. Fifteen minutes!
- 8 -12 ounces salmon fillets, thin,wide pieces from tail of salmon fillet (or 2 each)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons water
- 2 slices sourdough bread, crusts removed,toasted
- 1⁄4 bunch arugula
- Brush salmon with 1 tsp olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; grill or broil until browned and desired doneness, about 10 minutes.
- Mix remaining 1/2 tsp olive oil, mustard, brown sugar, soy sauce, and water; plate each serving with bread, top with arugula and salmon, drizzle with mustard sauce and serve.