Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
A Recipe -Self created using a superb grilling fish(Scottish Salmon) with delicate spicing.
Make and share this Salmon Fillet recipe from Food.com.
- 4 salmon fillets, 300g each
- 200 g freshly chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground garlic
- 1 large onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Pre-heat the Grill.
- Wash the Salmon Fillet.
- In the dish put together the:chopped Tomatoes,Ginger,Garlic,Onion,Salt and olive oil, then mix together.
- Coat each Salmon Fillet with the mixed ingredients and wrap separately in Aluminium Foil.
- Grill for 15 minutes.
- Serve with Plain boiled Rice.
I think I will add a few more spices next time to "kick it up a notch". Maybe a bit of dill. But it had a nice subtle flavor on it's own. Salmon is one of my favorite fishes! Thanks for the recipe!
Love this recipe! It was great, nothing over powered another ingredient.
I really enjoyed this recipe, as did most of those that tried it. A bit peppery for some but really enjoyed the spices and peppers so I'll try it again with a little less pepper. I was surprised that much ginger would not be overpowering in the final dish.