Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can salmon
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 18 medium mushroom caps (stems removed and used for something else)
- 2 tablespoons diced pimentos
- 3 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- Combine salmon, bread crumbs, green onions and parsley in a medium bowl.
- Fill mushroom caps and place in baking pan.
- Garnish each with pimiento and drizzle with bouillon.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until tender.